Saturday, July 31, 2010

34 weeks baby bump photo shoot!















******************************************************************************
Today Ryan played photographer and took some amazing pictures of my baby bump for me. I really appreciate him doing that, I know I can get a little crazy :) with my photos, and I think it is so great that my husband is so supportive of one of my passions. He was getting into it, picking out locations to take pictures and telling me how to pose! haha, it was a nice thing to share together, and I am happy we got to do it. I know I will look at those pictures and look back to today and remember what a great day we had together!!!!!!! love you Ry so much, Owen is so lucky to be getting you as a dad...and I am pretty lucky too to have you as my best friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment