Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bradleys' and McDonoughs' visit!!!

view of the skyline from the cruise ship
Taking off from Navy Pier
BOOZE CRUISE in CHICAGO! happy (belated) birthday ERIN! :)

33 WEEKS PREGO!
Good times with the Bradleys' on the Chicago Booze Cruise :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for watching Macy and Cole as well so we could go out! :)

Macy and I at the beach in our old Chicago neighborhood:)
***********************************************************************************
My sister, Doug, Cole, Macy, and my parents all came up this weekend to visit. I bought Erin a ticket for a Navy Pier booze/dinner cruise for her birthday in Feb., so her, Doug, Ryan, and I all went Saturday night. We had a really good time, Erin and Doug enjoyed the DJ and dancing (I even got out there on the dance floor for one song! haha) It was really cool because the cruise went away Navy Pier and the views of Chicago were so cool. Unfortunately, my Nikon camera battery was dead, so I just brought my little digital so the skyline photos I wanted to get came out all blurry :( Oh well. There was supppose to be fireworks as well from Navy Pier, but they canceled them, not really sure why because they weather was really nice at that time. But we still had a really good time, and definitely something different and fun! My parents were kind enough to babysit Macy and Cole for Erin and Doug, so that was really nice as well. We celebrated my mom's birthday before we left Saturday night, Ry and I grilled out and we all got to sit outside and enjoy our backyard. Today we went to a local park here in Northbrook, and then went out to eat before everyone headed home. I had a mini photo shoot this morning with everyone, so the next blog will have some of those pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment