We were there early and I stayed throughout the ceremony, but had to leave early to go to Darren and Julie's wedding. It was such a nice day with old friends, and so great to FINALLY see Jared and Jessica tie the knot. They have two beautiful children together, Grayson and Elenor...and you could just see the love between them and love for their kids. I am so happy for them, CONGRATS Jessica and Jared!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, July 12, 2010
Jessica and Jared Owens
We were there early and I stayed throughout the ceremony, but had to leave early to go to Darren and Julie's wedding. It was such a nice day with old friends, and so great to FINALLY see Jared and Jessica tie the knot. They have two beautiful children together, Grayson and Elenor...and you could just see the love between them and love for their kids. I am so happy for them, CONGRATS Jessica and Jared!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment