Looks just like Ryan in this picture!!! So clear!!!
Showing off a little smile and his bicep :)

Thursday night Ryan and I headed home to Noblesville. Ryan was in his good friend, Darren's, wedding, and I also had a wedding to attend this past weekend (will send out pics next blog). Brad Salyer's mom, Renee, offered to give us a free 3D ultrasound at her work in Noblesville, so on Friday my mom, Ryan's mom, me, Cole, and Macy headed over to the hospital together. (Ryan was doing groomsmen duties, so was not able to come, but Renee made me a DVD of the whole ultrasound, so he was able to see everything!) It was so awesome! I was almost in tears when I saw Owen up there, he looks like a real baby, like I could just grab him through the TV and hold him! He was opening and closing his eyes, yawning, sticking out his tongue, all so surreal in 3D. Cole was a little confused, he kept asking if Owen was gonna come out and play, and he would look at the TV and then at my belly, trying to figure it all out. Soo cute!Renee also went through all his organs, spine, brain, heart, etc. and said everything looked good and healthy, so that was nice to hear and see. HE IS DEFINITELY a BOY! He is 4lbs and now measuring at a September 7th due date!!! wow, I still think I will go around the 15th, but who knows, the date always is changing!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment