Monday, August 9, 2010

Lydia's mini photo shoot :) 35 weeks!











**********************************************************************************
My best friend, Lydia, was nice enough to take a few pictures of Ryan and I and my prego belly! I only gave her about 10 minutes because I was a tired, sweaty prego that just wanted to go lay down! haha, I can't believe she got such great shots in that short of time!!! Lyds, you are becoming such a great photographer, and I am so proud of your hard work and dedication to it!!! Thank you so much for everything you did for me this weekend :) you are such a great friend! love you! Just for all of you that may not know, she has started a photography business, LYDIA LEE PHOTOGRAPHY. You can check her out on FACEBOOK and she is working on a blog as well. Let me know if anybody needs pictures taken, and I will give you her contact information, she is great!!!! I had both my baby showers this weekend back home in Indiana as well. I will blog and send out pictures later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment