
Hey all! Just a quick update. I went to my 30 week check up today, and everything seems to be going smoothly. I lost two pounds, so I was a little concerned about that, but my doctor quickly calmed me down about that, saying it was no big deal. So, so far I have gained 15 lbs. We discussed what I have been eating, and he said it sounds like I am eating very healthy, so to just keep that up. He also said the exercise I am doing is great, and just right, so that all made me feel better. Owen is definitely growing, my belly still measures a little over 30 weeks, so that definitely made me feel a lot better about the lack of weight gain. As long as my baby is growing and healthy, I am happy! His heartbeat was nice and strong as well. I am getting a 4D ultrasound this Friday and I am super excited to see Owen again...it has been way too long. But he definitely does not let me forget he is there...he is constantly moving around, jabbing at me. All our friends this past weekend got to feel him kicking, and Ryan gets to feel him all the time as well now. We are heading home tomorrow for a long weekend and to witness our friends get married, Jessica & Jared and Darren & Julie...So lots of pictures to be posted this weekend :) Hope all is well with you all! miss you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment