*******************************************************************************
Ryan was in Darren and Julie's wedding this past weekend. I was not able to make their ceremony, but made it after Jessica's wedding for their reception. I heard the wedding was beautiful, but unfortunately, something super scary and sad happened right before the reception. Julie's dad, Jim, had a massive heart attack right outside of the reception at the Columbia Club. Ryan's mom, Lu, assisted him until the ambulance came (which came super fast). Darren and Julie went to the hospital to make sure her dad was okay, but were able to come back to the reception. They kept updating everyone throughout the evening from the hospital, but you could definitely tell Julie just wanted to be with her dad (I completely understand that!) Her mom gave the Father of the Bride speech and Julie's grandpa danced with her for the Father/Daughter dance. They were able to go see him after the reception, and sent out an update today, and he is doing MUCH BETTER!! Please keep Julie's dad, and the whole Wolf/Monke family in your prayers. I know too well what Julie is going through, and we are constantly thinking of them all, praying for a quick recovery!
No comments:
Post a Comment