Sunday, March 28, 2010

Meeting Chase and Jackson!

Chase is teething...I love the drool in this picture! haha!
Chase is so full of energy and such a good baby!!!!!! Makes me excited for ours!
Chase had a different facial expression for every thing he did...so adorable!
beautiful eyelashes! He is going to be a heartbreaker someday!
Leigh's oldest baby, Ryder, celebrated his 1st birthday yesterday!!!
Leigh and Sherry's newest addition, JACKSON, is so adorable. He cuddled with me the whole day!
*************************************************************************************
Yesterday, I went over to Leigh's place in Chicago Ridge, IL to spend the day with her. Our friend, Kate, from home was coming up to Chi as well this weekend, so I finally got to meet her baby boy, 7 month old Chase! He is so adorable, I swear he could be a GERBER baby! I also got to meet Jackson, Leigh and Sherry's new little puppy; Kate and Ron's dog, Trixie; and Sherry's baby nephew, TJ. So the house was full of babies and dogs! haha! We had fun just hanging out and catching up! So good to see everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great time was had by all!! Miss you, Kaitlin, and hope you're feeling well honey! Can't wait for you to meet Acen (hopefully in May when you come home!)

    ReplyDelete