
Well I am FINALLY feeling like myself again...I have more energy and I am not feeling sick anymore (knock on wood!)...and I am sleeping a little better this week....so this is all good news:) I am still fitting in my jeans and scrubs for work comfortably, but I may need to start thinking about maternity clothes soon before all of a sudden I don't have anything to wear! I am continuing to work out and I don't have any major cravings yet, so I am just kinda boring right now!!! haha! Some of my friends from Noblesville are coming up to Chicago this weekend for St. Patty's day, so I am sure I will have some pictures and updates of our shenanigans:) Yah, Prego woman on a bar crawl...Should be interesting! haha! I think Ryan is going to fully benefit from this weekend with his own personal DD :) :) I am super excited to see everyone and hope this energy I have continues...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment