*********************************************************************************
This week has been extra stressful for me, so it was really nice to have my family come up and visit! My mom, dad, Erin, Cole, and Macy all came up yesterday and spend the day/night with us. They finally got to see our new house and we took them on a tour of our town. The rest of the day was really low-key, but it was just nice to play with Macy and Cole, and hang out, and catch up! We went to the Rainforest Cafe for dinner, and Cole really enjoyed that. He got a snake he named "Moley." haha. Of course, I got a mini photo shoot in with Macy (Cole is much harder to take pictures of now, but he did allow a few!) Above are a few of my favorites. She is so precious and such a happy baby! I am not sleeping very well at all, so I was up this morning when she woke Erin up...so once Erin fed her, I took her so Erin could go back to sleep...it was nice to spend the morning with her. My dad is also doing really well, and looks great. I really missed all of them so much, so I am glad they were all able to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment