
Today was a lot of fun! Ryan is taking a little cat nap as I write this, haha, our day started at 6:30 a.m., and unlike me, his involved a lot of GREEN BEER!!! haha! We just got back, I think our friends are still out at the bars!!! Anyways, Ryan and I got up and went downtown to watch the Chicago St. Patty's tradition of dyeing the Chicago River green. It was a pretty cool to see it happen! After that, we headed north to Wrigleyville to meet up with some of our friends from Chi as well as some of my Noblesville girls who are visiting!!! It was so nice to see them!!! We were at this bar for the majority of the day...it wasn't that bad being around a bunch of drunk people, haha, they all were just making me laugh!! We played flippy cup (I even joined in with WATER:) then met up with our friend, Leigh, at a house party. By that time, I was starting to get really tired, so Ryan and I headed back home. Funny the tired pregnant girl is still awake, while my husband is asleep next to me!!! :) :P :) HAPPY ST. PATTY'S EVERYONE!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment