This is our baby's butt and right leg...and YEP, definitely some male parts right there!!
He has my chubby cheeks!!! :) That is a picture of his spine, everything looks good!
Another view of our BOY's part************************************************************************************
Well, it is official, well 98% official, we are having a BOY!! Ryan and I had our "do-over" genetic screen today, and it actually all worked out for the best. We had an AMAZING ultrasound tech, who was so cool, she explained everything and made us feel very comfortable. I asked her if she thinks we would be able to tell the sex yet, and she said she would try and see....Our baby started flipping around and basically FLASHED us HIS stuff, and she was like, "whoa, yep, you are having a boy". She said since it is 14 weeks and 3 days, we should definitely make sure around 20 week ultrasound, but she is "98% sure" its a boy...the more flips he did, the more confident she was...hahaha, he kept flashing us!!!!!!! He must have knew how much I wanted to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ryan and I were both shocked, for 1. that we actually found out today 2. because it really is a boy!!!! I almost cried, I could feel it in my eyes! It makes it that more real and I am so happy! We got to see everything, his feet, spine, brain, hear his heartbeat, and she said everything looks great! Those cysts are still there, but she said they looked smaller and told me not to worry (did I mention how much I loved this tech!) We are just so excited!!!! If he is anything like his father, we are going to have an amazing son:) :) :)

No comments:
Post a Comment