
My little family :) Makes me so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Colts!

Ry and O waiting for the Colts game to start!

Our little COLTS fan!

Nana and O in our backyard

Loves his swing! Thanks LuLu and Papa!

Nana and Poopaw came to visit this past weekend as well as Lulu and Papa...Owen got loved on allll weekend by his grandparents :)

Guinness is finally warming up to Owen:)

I CAN FIT INTO A PAIR OF MY PRE-PREGO JEANS!!!!!!!!! Made me very happy! But they didn't last on me for very long...hahaha! still recovering, but feeling better!

Go CUBS!!! My wide-eyed baby boy! He is doing really well, he sleeps at night for 3-4 hour stretches (thank goodness) and is breast-feeding well....here's hoping that LASTS! Just taking it day by day, I don't want to jinx it!!!!! Now if I could only SLEEP when he sleeps, I am still recovering, and it is hard for me to get comfortable, so I am usually awake while my two blonde boys and Guinness are snoring away!!! haha, but each day it is getting easier and less painful.
No comments:
Post a Comment