
happy baby!!!

After his first bath...peaceful again!

HATES bath time....his first bath!

Happy 1st birthday Macy Claire, my sweet little baby girl!!! love her!!!

Lydia and I with Owen at the Monkes'...went back to Indy Friday for a newborn baby photo shoot with Lydia, party at the Monkes', Ry's cousin's birthday party Saturday, and Macy's 1st birthday party as well...VERY BUSY WEEKEND, but great to see everyone!!!!

All the girls with Owen! so good to see some of our friends and introduce Owen!

Went by my work this past week to show off Owen and see all my c0-workers, and I got to meet Gabriel, my co-worker, Rebeca's new baby boy....Rebeca and I were pregnant together and only 19 days apart!

Fighting sleep....this boy just wants to stay up with us all the time!!!

Hanging out with his daddy :) love my two blondies!

HAPPY BABY BOY, caught him giggling!!!! :) love him so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment