Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!!!

Happy Father's day to my hubby! I know he is going to be such an amazing dad, because he is already an amazing husband and best friend to me :) Owen is going to be a lucky little man!

Happy Father's day to all the other DADs in my life, especially my own DAD. This Father's Day is extra special because of all the things our family went through this past November with my dad's heart, and I feel blessed that GOD gave my father another chance at life, he is such an amazing man, and I am so proud of how he has turned his health around since then! He also is doing great things in his professional life, and I am proud of the work he is doing. Indy's WISH TV featured his work on their newscast the other night, check it out! love you Dad! Wish we could be there today!

No comments:

Post a Comment