************************************************************************************
Ryan and I went home to Noblesville this past weekend. Saturday Ryan met up with a group of his friends at Purgatory Golf Course (where we had our wedding reception) to play golf during the day. My sister, mom, Macy, and Cole met up with my friend Ali, her mom, and her boys at Relay for Life in Indy. It was such a beautiful day and we had fun playing outside with all the kids and walking for a good cause! It was really nice to spend some QT with everyone, especially Ali because I never get to see her! After the fun afternoon in the sun, I met Ryan at Purgatory for our friends', Darren and Julie's, couple wedding shower. It was such a nice party, and so fun to catch up with our good friends. Bonus: it was at Purgatory, like I said above, where we had our wedding reception, so it brought back great memories!!! Today, my mom, sister, and I spend the majority of the afternoon signing up for Owen's baby registry at Babies'r'Us and Target. WOW, it is very overwhelming allllllll the stuff to get!! But it was so helpful to have their input on what to get, what to wait for, what products are the best, etc. Ryan got a little taste of fatherhood, and spent the afternoon babysitting for Cole with my dad :) while us girls (including Macy :) worked on the registry. Guinness got worn out as well from this busy weekend...he fell asleep outside when we got home while Ryan and I were washing out cars!! such a cutie!
Ryan and I went home to Noblesville this past weekend. Saturday Ryan met up with a group of his friends at Purgatory Golf Course (where we had our wedding reception) to play golf during the day. My sister, mom, Macy, and Cole met up with my friend Ali, her mom, and her boys at Relay for Life in Indy. It was such a beautiful day and we had fun playing outside with all the kids and walking for a good cause! It was really nice to spend some QT with everyone, especially Ali because I never get to see her! After the fun afternoon in the sun, I met Ryan at Purgatory for our friends', Darren and Julie's, couple wedding shower. It was such a nice party, and so fun to catch up with our good friends. Bonus: it was at Purgatory, like I said above, where we had our wedding reception, so it brought back great memories!!! Today, my mom, sister, and I spend the majority of the afternoon signing up for Owen's baby registry at Babies'r'Us and Target. WOW, it is very overwhelming allllllll the stuff to get!! But it was so helpful to have their input on what to get, what to wait for, what products are the best, etc. Ryan got a little taste of fatherhood, and spent the afternoon babysitting for Cole with my dad :) while us girls (including Macy :) worked on the registry. Guinness got worn out as well from this busy weekend...he fell asleep outside when we got home while Ryan and I were washing out cars!! such a cutie!
No comments:
Post a Comment