We were going to go downtown Indy to meet Ryan's friends at a bar to watch the Butler basketball game, but being around a bunch of drunk people in a smokey bar just didn't sound very good to me, so we went over to Erin and Doug's instead to watch the game. Ryan won his NCAA bracket so he was pretty excited! Sunday, we went to church with my family, then all of us met Ryan's parents and sister for Easter Brunch. It felt like Christmas for me because Erin, Ali, and Lydia all gave me their really cute maternity clothes, as well as my mom got me really cute maternity stuff for my upcoming birthday!! Another exciting thing that happened this weekend was I felt these butterfly fluttery feelings in my stomach alll the time! From what I hear, that is what you feel when you first start feeling the baby kick, so that was a really wierd sensation to have!!!!!!!!!!!! (and continue to have now :) ) From what the ultrasound showed and the doppler last week, Owen is one intense kicker and likes to flop around, so I have a feeling these "flutters" are going to be like a dance party pretty soon!!! Good thing I am getting use to lack of sleep already!!!!!!! :) :)
Monday, April 5, 2010
17 weeks, Easter weekend & Butterfly Flutters!!!!!
We were going to go downtown Indy to meet Ryan's friends at a bar to watch the Butler basketball game, but being around a bunch of drunk people in a smokey bar just didn't sound very good to me, so we went over to Erin and Doug's instead to watch the game. Ryan won his NCAA bracket so he was pretty excited! Sunday, we went to church with my family, then all of us met Ryan's parents and sister for Easter Brunch. It felt like Christmas for me because Erin, Ali, and Lydia all gave me their really cute maternity clothes, as well as my mom got me really cute maternity stuff for my upcoming birthday!! Another exciting thing that happened this weekend was I felt these butterfly fluttery feelings in my stomach alll the time! From what I hear, that is what you feel when you first start feeling the baby kick, so that was a really wierd sensation to have!!!!!!!!!!!! (and continue to have now :) ) From what the ultrasound showed and the doppler last week, Owen is one intense kicker and likes to flop around, so I have a feeling these "flutters" are going to be like a dance party pretty soon!!! Good thing I am getting use to lack of sleep already!!!!!!! :) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment