Well, our house is coming together, slowly but surely!!! We went to this huge furniture store, DARVIN'S, on the southside of Chicago last weekend, and found the rest of the furniture we needed!! It all got delivered today. I LOVE IT! We still need to hang a lot of things, but we were waiting for the furniture to come so we can start to work around it with decorating. Ryan, OF COURSE, now wants another BIG TV for the living room, which I must admit, would look good...but that will have to wait a little. We finally got a kitchen table as well...no more eating on the floor!!! I love our bedroom furniture, it looks really nice, we never had a headboard before!!!!
We also got our guestroom all set up for our very first houseguests: Ryan's parents are coming to visit tomorrow through the weekend!!!!!!!!!
NOW some Baby NEWS! :) We had our 8 week appointment today. Ryan came along again, we were hoping to HEAR the baby's heartbeat, but instead, we just got to SEE the little bean's heart beating. The doctor said everything is looking great for 8 weeks, and the little bean's heart is beating strong. I got my H1N1 shot today as well, I never got around to getting it, and since we are going to Mexico in a couple weeks, I would rather be safe then sorry!!!
NOW some Baby NEWS! :) We had our 8 week appointment today. Ryan came along again, we were hoping to HEAR the baby's heartbeat, but instead, we just got to SEE the little bean's heart beating. The doctor said everything is looking great for 8 weeks, and the little bean's heart is beating strong. I got my H1N1 shot today as well, I never got around to getting it, and since we are going to Mexico in a couple weeks, I would rather be safe then sorry!!!
looking great kaitlin!! we've been in our house 4 years and i still find myself saying "it's starting to feel more homey!" maybe cuz i change my mind alot! haha!! always changing paint colors and rearranging furniture! but i've been doing that since i was little...i am sure you can remember...evertime my mom told us to clean our rooms kate, abby & i would "change" rooms! haha!! so excited for you and ryan! your place looks great!! and so excited for your baby!! i pray for a happy & healthy baby!! love you & miss you!
ReplyDelete