
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY weekend everyone! :) I came home today from a busy day at work to a bouquet of beautiful flowers from Ryan which just made my day! Little did he know, I know the way to his heart as well, LOU MALNATI'S deep dish pizzas shaped as hearts were on their way as a surprise for my amazing hubby:) haha, so we both surprised each other with early St. Valentine gifts. Above is what I like to call our first official baby bump picture! It might not seem like anything to you all, but that little pooch there was NOT there last week, so I officially think I am starting to show now at week 9 (almost week 10). I have been feeling better the last half of this week, I have been working out (still running when I am feeling okay). Ryan and I signed up for a 10 mile run in May BEFORE we found out we were pregnant, but I discussed it with my doctor, and he said as long as I feel good and don't overexert myself, I can still train and participate in the run. What I think I am going to do is train for a walk/run, and try to do as much of the 10 miles as I can...and if this prego has to get picked up by the bus at the end of the race, so be it!!!! haha.

looks like a baby bump to me :) Have Vday lovers! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, Kaitlin!! Even your "belly only" pic looks beautiful!! :) :)
ReplyDelete