Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New Job for me!

Well, I had a few interviews last week, and I accepted a part-time OT position in Greenwood at a long-term care facility. I cleaned out my desk this past Monday at my old job, and said my good-byes...I definitely started crying, I am really going to miss working there. But this new job seems to have really great people as well, and the supervisor was really laidback, so I have a feeling it is going to be just as fun. Ryan and I plan on moving to Greenwood once our house sells, but for now, I will be making the hour commute three times a week...but once we are moved in, I will only have a short commute, so it is worth it long-term. Luckily, Sarah, my sister-in-law, will be taking care of Owen until we can find some daycare and get use to the new schedule. It makes me feel better to be leaving him with family initially. I start November 17th...so three more weeks with my little man :) :) He is getting so big, I look at his newborn pictures and he looks so different already!

I buried the St. Joseph statue this past Saturday in our front yard right by the "for sale" sign, and we had three showings this week, more than we had the past month!!!!...so we will see...We just got to keep praying that the house sells fast and we can start to get settled in IN. :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment